Workplace: Production Department FTO - ZBRASLAV
Shift: one shift
Start date: immediately or by appointment
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO?
- Participate in routine processing of collected blood, plasma and platelets,
- work with instruments such as a centrifuge, blood component separator and shock freezer,
- prepare special transfusion products for paediatrics and neonatology,
- record your work in the information system and related documentation.
WHAT IS Awaiting You When You Join Our Team?
- Recruitment Contribution 10.000, -
- Sophisticated adaptation process with full mentor support
- Facilities of a large university hospital in the center of Prague
- Possibility of personal and professional growth and support of further education
- Stable and motivating salary
- 5 weeks of vacation, 1 week of vacation to ensure personal matters
- Possibility of accommodation for outside Prague
- Catering allowance in canteens or meal vouchers
- Attractive benefit program full of discounts and financial contributions (see. Benefits)
- VFN preschool and suburban summer camps for employees' children
- Interesting non-work activities - language courses, self-defense lessons, joint sporting events and more
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- You have finished min. High school education
- You have the professional and medical competence according to the Act 96/2004 Coll.
- You are a graduate or a seasoned pro - all of us have doors open
- You are working with PC at user level
- You are flexible and communicative
- An active approach to work and responsibility is not strange to you
- You are able to work alone and in a team
- You want to learn new things and are flexible
- Can you prove us moral and civil integrity (pure criminal record)
Let us know and come to us with us!
Mgr. Ilona Drdová
Phone: +420 725 813 716, e-mail: Ilona.Drdova@vfn.cz