Shift: continuous (37.5 hours / week) or one-shift (40 hours / week)
Start date: immediately or by appointment
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO?
- Perform the work of a general nurse at the ENT clinic
WHAT IS Awaiting You When You Join Our Team?
- Recruitment Contribution 10.000, -
- Sophisticated adaptation process with full mentor support
- Interesting work and friendly team
- Facilities of a large university hospital in the center of Prague
- Possibility of personal and professional growth and support of further education
- Stable and motivating salary
- 5 weeks of leave and 1 week of leave to secure personal affairs
- Possibility of accommodation for outside Prague
- Catering allowance in canteens or meal vouchers
- Attractive benefit program full of discounts and financial contributions (see. Benefits)
- Multisport card
- Holiday allowance
- VFN preschool and suburban summer camps for employees' children
- Interesting non-work activities - language courses, self-defense lessons, joint sporting events and more
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- You have completed min. Secondary school / university education
- You have the professional and medical competence according to the Act 96/2004 Coll.
- You have a certificate to practice the medical profession in the field of general nursing without professional supervision
- You are a graduate or a seasoned pro - all of us have doors open
- You are working with PC at user level
- An active approach to work and responsibility is not strange to you
- You are able to work alone and in a team
- You want to learn new things and are flexible
- Can you prove us moral and civil integrity (pure criminal record)
Let us know and come to us with us!
Bc. Kateřina Řezáčová
Phone: 224 962 302, 601 129 593, e-mail: Katerina.Rezacova@vfn.cz.