Workplace: bronchoscopic workplace
Shift: one shift (40 hours per week)
Start date: immediately or by appointment
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO?
- Work in one-shift operation, in a pleasant, modern environment with excellent facilities
- Assist doctors with bronchoscopic procedures
- Plan and order examinations of patients according to the doctor's office
- Provide activities related to the examination and treatment of the patient
- Collaborate with other VFN workplaces
WHAT IS Awaiting You When You Join Our Team?
- Recruitment Contribution 10.000, - for nurses
- sophisticated adaptation process with full mentor support
- facilities of a large teaching hospital in the center of Prague
- the possibility of personal and professional growth and support for further education
- stable and motivating salary evaluation
- 5 weeks of leave and 1 week of leave to secure personal affairs
- possibility of accommodation for non-Prague
- allowance for canteen meals or meal vouchers
- attractive benefit program full of discounts and financial contributions (see. Benefits)
- Multisport card
- holiday allowance
- kindergarten in the VFN complex and suburban summer camps for employees' children
- interesting non-work activities - language courses, self-defense lessons, joint sports events and more
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- You have finished min. High school education
- You have the professional and medical competence according to the Act 96/2004 Coll.
- You have a certificate to practice the medical profession in the field of general nursing without professional supervision
- You are a graduate or a seasoned pro - all of us have doors open
- You are working with PC at user level
- An active approach to work and responsibility is not strange to you
- You are able to work alone and in a team
- You want to learn new things and are flexible
- Can you prove us moral and civil integrity (pure criminal record)
Let us know and come to us with us!
Jana Šimková Bc. Kateřina Lípová
Phone: 725 984 162, e-mail: Katerina.Lipova@vfn.cz.