Workplace: inpatient department
Shift: continuous (37.5 hours per week)
Start date: August 2021
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO?
- Provide nursing care to patients in continuous operation in the inpatient department
WHAT IS Awaiting You When You Join Our Team?
- Recruitment allowance 10.000, - for nurses,
- sophisticated adaptation process with full mentor support,
- facilities of a large teaching hospital in the center of Prague,
- possibility of personal and professional growth and support of further education,
- stable and motivating salary,
- 5 weeks of vacation and 1 week of vacation to ensure personal matters,
- possibility of accommodation outside Prague,
- allowance for canteen meals or meal vouchers,
- MultiSport card
- holiday allowance,
- attractive benefit program full of discounts and financial contributions (see. Benefits),
- kindergarten on the premises of the General Teaching Hospital and suburban summer camps for children of employees,
- interesting non-work activities - language courses, self-defense lessons, joint sports events and more.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- You have finished min. Secondary education,
- you have professional and medical competence according to Act 96/2004 Coll.,
- you have a certificate to practice the medical profession in the field of general nursing without professional supervision,
- you are a graduate or a seasoned pro - everyone has a door open,
- you can work with PC on user level,
- active approach to work and responsibility are not alien to you,
- you are able to work independently and in a team,
- you have a pleasant demeanor, an empathetic approach to patients and you are flexible,
- you can show us the moral and civil integrity (pure criminal record).
Let us know and come to us with us!
Head Nurse, Hana Svobodová
Tel .: 224 969 514, e-mail: Hana Svobodova@vfn.cz