Workplace: standard ward
Shift: continuous (37.5 hours per week)
Start date: immediately or by appointment
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO?
- To provide basic, comprehensive and specialized nursing care for pediatric patients in a standard inpatient department.
WHAT IS Awaiting You When You Join Our Team?
- Recruitment Contribution 10.000, -
- friendly group of colleagues,
- sophisticated adaptation process with full mentor support,
- the facilities of a large teaching hospital in the center of Prague with the possibility of parking at the clinic,
- possibility of personal and professional growth and support of further education,
- stable and motivating salary,
- 5 weeks of vacation and 1 week of vacation to ensure personal matters,
- possibility of accommodation outside Prague,
- allowance for meals in the canteen directly at the clinic or meal vouchers,
- attractive benefit program full of discounts and financial contributions (see. Benefits),
- MultiSport card
- kindergarten on the premises of the General Teaching Hospital and suburban summer camps for children of employees,
- interesting non-work activities - language courses, self-defense lessons, joint sports events and more.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- You have finished min. High school education.
- You have the professional and medical competence according to the Act 96/2004 Coll.
- You are a graduate or a seasoned pro - all of us have doors open.
- You manage work with PC at user level.
- An active approach to work and responsibility is not alien to you.
- You are able to work alone and in a team.
- You want to learn new things and are flexible.
- You can provide us with a moral and civil integrity (pure criminal record).
Let us know and come to us with us!
Bc. Jana Roubíčková, Senior Nurse
Phone: 224 96 7851, E-mail: Jana.Roubickova@vfn.cz