Workplace: Child and adolescent hospital
Time: 1.0 (40 hrs per week)
Shift: one shift
Start date: immediately or by appointment
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO?
- You will perform the work of a therapist at the Day Station for Adolescents of the Psychiatric Clinic and will be part of a multidisciplinary team,
- you will participate in a comprehensive psychotherapy program, perform group and individual psychoeducation and activation of adolescents,
- according to a predetermined schedule, you will carry out education and social skills exercises (strengthening of self-sufficiency, motivation).
- you will be a direct participant in other activities (art therapy, canistherapy, etc.).
WHAT IS Awaiting You When You Join Our Team?
- Recruitment Contribution 10.000, - .
- Interesting work in a workplace that deals with the care of adolescents with mental health problems and the mentally ill across the diagnostic spectrum.
- Continuous specific training (communication, activation, restraint).
- The possibility of specific educational programs according to the focus of the care provided.
- Cooperation with all sections of the clinic - acute and community care.
- Sophisticated adaptation process with full mentor support.
- Facilities of a large university hospital in the center of Prague.
- Possibility of personal and professional growth and support of further education.
- Stable and motivating pay.
- 6 weeks vacation and 1 week off to take care of personal matters.
- Possibility of accommodation for outside Prague.
- Catering allowance in canteens or meal vouchers.
- Attractive benefit program full of discounts and financial contributions (see. Benefits).
- VFN preschool and suburban summer camps for employees' children.
- Interesting non-work activities - language courses, self-defense lessons, joint sporting events and more.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- You have completed your education in the field of nutritional therapist.
- You are able to work in a multidisciplinary team.
- Psychotherapy training is your advantage.
- You are interested in mental illness.
- You have physical fitness, communication and organizational skills.
- You manage work with PC at user level.
- You are prudent and patient.
- An active approach to work and responsibility is not alien to you.
- You are able to work alone and in a team.
- You want to learn new things and are flexible.
- You can provide us with a moral and civil integrity (pure criminal record).
Let us know and come to us with us!
Bc. Zuzana Fišarová
Tel .: 224 965 339, E-mail: Zuzana.Fisarova@vfn.cz