General nurse / Midwife (m/f)
| Obstetrics and Gynecology Clinic, Oncology Station
Workplace: Oncology hospital
Shift: one shift (40 hours / week)
Start date: immediately or by appointment
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO?
- Care for women with oncological diseases, apply chemotherapy, participate in professional clinical studies in cooperation with other oncology team
WHAT IS WAITING FOR YOU WHEN YOU JOIN OUR TEAM?
- Recruitment Contribution 10.000, -
- Motivational salary evaluation
- Sophisticated adaptation process with full mentor support
- Facilities of a large university hospital in the center of Prague
- Possibility of personal and professional growth and support of further education (specialization study)
- Stable and motivating salary
- 5 weeks of leave and 1 week of leave to secure personal affairs
- Possibility of accommodation for outside Prague
- Catering allowance in canteens or meal vouchers
- Attractive benefit program full of discounts and financial contributions (see. Benefits)
- Multisport card
- VFN preschool and suburban summer camps for employees' children
- Interesting non-work activities - language courses, self-defense lessons, joint sporting events and more
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- You have professional competence according to Act No. 96/2004 Coll. general nurse or midwife
- You are a graduate or a seasoned pro - all of us have doors open
- You are working with PC at user level
- An active approach to work and responsibility is not strange to you
- You are able to work alone and in a team
- You want to learn new things and are flexible
- Can you prove us moral and civil integrity (pure criminal record)
Let us know and come to us with us!
PhDr. Daniela Šimonová
Tel .: 224 967 407, e-mail: Daniela.Simonova@vfn.cz