Workplace: Detoxification unit
Shift: continuous (37.5 hours)
Start date: immediately or by appointment
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO?
- Work on the inpatient ward. /detoxification unit in continuous operation within the competence of the general nurse
- Maintain nursing and related medical documentation, ensure the collection of biological material, educate patients
- Carry out crisis intervention
- Work under external supervision
- Conduct motivational interviews
WHAT IS Awaiting You When You Join Our Team?
- Recruitment Contribution 10.000, -
- Work in a smaller team
- Sophisticated adaptation process with full mentor support
- Facilities of a large university hospital in the center of Prague
- Possibility of personal and professional growth and support of further education
- Stable and motivating salary
- 5 weeks of leave and 1 week of leave to secure personal affairs
- Possibility of accommodation for outside Prague
- Catering allowance in canteens or meal vouchers
- Attractive benefit program full of discounts and financial contributions (see. Benefits)
- MultiSport card
- Holiday allowance
- VFN preschool and suburban summer camps for employees' children
- Interesting non-work activities - language courses, self-defense lessons, joint sporting events and more
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- You have finished min. High school education.
- You have the professional and medical competence according to the Act 96/2004 Coll.
- You are a graduate or a seasoned pro - all of us have doors open
- Work experience in psychiatry / addictology welcome
- Specialization in the field is not an advantage
- You are working with PC at user level
- An active approach to work and responsibility is not strange to you
- You are able to work alone and in a team
- You want to learn new things and are flexible
- Can you prove us moral and civil integrity (pure criminal record)
Let us know and come to us with us!
Mgr. Martina Pavlíčková, head nurse
Tel .: +420 224 968 209, e-mail: Martina.Pavlickova@vfn.cz.