Workplace: detoxification unit
Start date: 1. 6. 2019
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO?
- You will be a member of the 13-member detox team
- Perform auxiliary and service activities in providing basic and specialized nursing, preventive, curative and diagnostic care in detoxification unit
- Accompany patients for treatment / examination within and outside the VFN
- Work under expert supervision or direct guidance in shift operation
WHAT IS Awaiting You When You Join Our Team?
- Facilities of a large university hospital in the center of Prague.
- Possibility of personal and professional growth and support of further education
- Stable and motivating salary
- 5 weeks of leave and 1 week of leave to secure personal affairs
- Possibility of accommodation for outside Prague
- Catering allowance in canteens or meal vouchers
- Attractive benefit program full of discounts and financial contributions (see. Benefits)
- VFN preschool and suburban summer camps for employees' children
- Interesting non-work activities - language courses, self-defense lessons, joint sporting events and more
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- You have a sanitary course
- Are you interested in working with patients with addiction
- The advantage is if you have experience in psychiatry / addictology
- You have communication skills, balance and patience
- You are working with PC at user level
- An active approach to work and responsibility is not strange to you
- You are able to work alone and in a team
- You want to learn new things and are flexible
- Can you prove us moral and civil integrity (pure criminal record)
Let us know and come to us with us!
Mgr. Martina Pavlíčková