Internal Audit and Control Department
The Internal Audit and Control Department performs the functions of the Internal Audit Department in the General Audit Office according to Act No. 320/2001 Coll., On Financial Control in Public Administration, as amended, and reports directly to the Director of the General Teaching Hospital.
Internal Audit and Control Department:
- performs internal audits, pursuant to Act No. 320/2001 Coll., on Financial Control in Public Administration,
- is the guarantor of the central register of VFN controls by external control bodies,
- is the guarantor of the central register of controls within the VFN internal control system,
- handles and records written complaints received by the General Teaching Hospital in accordance with Act No. 372/2011 Coll., on Health Services.
The benefit of the activities of the Internal Audit and Control Department are, in particular, the partial and systemic measures taken to eliminate the deficiencies identified, to prevent and manage the risks identified, and to provide information on the occurrence of undesirable events and the quality of the internal control system of the VFN.
- Ke Karlovu 460/11, 128 08 Praha 2 (Herzův dům, 1st floor)
- +420 224 965 115