Interactive experiential course of developmental care for newborns - 09. 03. 2022
Nowadays, when we are able to save even the smallest babies since the 22nd week of gestation, great emphasis is placed on the quality of care and the solution to morbidity associated with immaturity. Developmental care is a highly sought after topic in neonatology, so we focus on understanding this issue in our course.
What will you learn in the course?
1. First, we will talk about all the components of developmental care in order to have an overview of what is actually involved in this issue.
2. After the introductory overview, we will gradually try out various techniques that can occur in our departments in neonatology, not just intensive care.
3. We will discuss different perspectives on developmental care and share our attitudes and experiences in this spirit.
4. We will try to see how our patients feel at different performances and during our care and try to find ways to do our care better without stressful experiences.
5. Finally, you will be able to evaluate the usefulness of the entire course, including the possibilities of implementing the techniques and new knowledge.
He is looking forward to seeing you
Zuzana Tomaskova, BSc. NNP RN,
Jana Šimková Bc. Radka Samonilova, NNP RN
Date: 09. 03. 2022 from 8 am to 4 pm
Venue: Education Department, Na Bojišti 1, II. floor, classroom no.1
Capacity: 20 participants
Price: CZK 1,500 (VFN employees CZK 500), an invoice will be issued and sent to you approximately 14 days before the event.
Detailed Program: HERE
Cancellation Policy: If the client cancels his participation 14 calendar days before the event, the amount of the cancellation fee is 100%
set prices of the event (issued invoice must be paid). The exception is proven incapacity for work
client at the time of the event or other serious reasons. Exceptions are decided by the head of the education department.
Unsubscribing from the event is only possible in writing at the e-mail address: email@example.com