Permanent venous access - nurses 05/23/2023
We offer comprehensive theoretical and practical training for physicians, including training in the issue of permanent venous access.
The use of venous catheters has become a necessary standard both in intensive care and in ensuring the long-term needs of the patient. We all now know that, when used correctly, permanent venous access can make life easier for patients in a variety of situations. But do we always use them correctly? Can we deal with early and late complications?
Sign up for a practically focused course, in the implementation of which doctors from one of the largest Cannulation Centers in the Czech Republic and doctors of the Metabolic Unit IV cooperate. internal clinics of the General Hospital.
Main topics of the course:
- Medium and long term venous accesses; indication, selection of suitable input
- Education and preparation of the patient before the cannulation procedure
- Permanent venous access in patients with parenteral nutrition
- Early and late complications of permanent venous access
- Nursing care of permanent venous accesses in practice
- Venous puncture training under ultrasound control on phantoms
- Anatomy of the venous system and ultrasound navigation
- Venous access fixation, venous access manipulation and nursing procedures
- MUDr. Pavlina Noskova, Ph.D.
- Course length: 1 day
- Total number of teaching hours: 8 hours
- Tuesday 23 May 2023
- Hoder Hall, KARIM, entrance A6
- CZK 1,500
- The participation of an employee of the General Teaching Hospital in Prague is 500 CZK
- Mgr. Petra Vachulková, phone: 22496 4181, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellation Policy: If the client cancels his participation 14 calendar days before the start of the event, the amount of the cancellation fee is 100% of the set price of the event (the issued invoice must be paid). The exception is proven incapacity for work
client at the time of the event or other serious reasons. Exceptions are decided by the head of the education department.
Unsubscribing from the event is only possible in writing at the e-mail address: email@example.com.
The capacity of the course is limited to a maximum of 30 people. Your registration for the course will be confirmed by email.