Visits of patients in medical facilities
With effect from 9 July 2021, Emergency Measure No .: MZDR 1595 / 2021-6 / MIN / KAN changes the conditions for visits to a medical facility so that the visits must prove the completed vaccination against COVID-19 and the expiration of at least 14 days after the last dose of vaccine.
Following the changes mentioned above from 9.7.2021, patients are visited at the medical facility by persons who do not show any symptoms of COVID-19 and prove that:
- graduated no later than 7 days ago RT-PCR examination for the presence of SARS-CoV-2 virus with a negative result or passed no later than 72 hours ago POC test for the presence of SARS-CoV-2 virus antigen with a negative result, or
- were vaccinated against COVID-19 and it was over
- from the administration of the second dose of vaccine in the case of a two-dose schedule according to the Summary of Product Characteristics (SPC) for at least 14 days, or
- from the administration of a dose of vaccine in the case of a single dose schedule according to the SPC for at least 14 days;
these facts are proven national certificate the vaccination carried out, which contains information on the person to be vaccinated, the type of vaccine administered, the date of administration of the vaccine, the identification of the subject who issued the certificate, or
- underwent laboratory-confirmed COVID -19 disease, their isolation period has expired according to the valid emergency measure of the Ministry of Health and no more than 180 days have elapsed since the first positive POC antigen test for SARS-CoV-2 virus antigen or RT-PCR test for SARS-CoV-2 virus.
During the visit, the person must use a respiratory protective device (nose, mouth), which is a respirator or similar device (always without an exhalation valve) with a filtration efficiency of at least 94% according to relevant standards (eg FFP2, KN 95). Children 2-15 years can use another respiratory protective device, children under 2 years do not have to have any protective equipment.
The full text of the emergency measure can be found here.