Drug counseling for doctors
The Department of Clinical Pharmacology and Pharmacy of the General Teaching Hospital provides consulting services to physicians for outpatients.
We provide consultations on potential drug problems:
- in polymorbid patients with multiple systemically administered drugs (usually over 8) and taking food supplements (drug interactions with interpretation)
- for drugs with a narrow therapeutic window, including therapeutic drug monitoring
- in patients with impaired absorption functions (jejuno- and ileostomy, bariatric surgery, drug administration into the probe) and elimination functions (impaired renal and hepatic function, dialysis patients)
- in patients with pakinsonism, myasthenia gravis
- in cancer patients
- a list of all medicines used, including dietary supplements
- patient's history with all diagnoses
- laboratory results from blood collection at most 1 month before consultation (ions, urea, creatinine, uric acid, bilirubin total, ALT, AST, GGT, albumin, basic blood count)
- MONDAY - FRIDAY 08:00 - 12:00 hours, 13:00 - 16:00 hours
Due to the epidemiological situation, we also provide drug counseling by phone or e-mail.
- Outpatient Clinical Pharmacology, Karlovo nám. 32, 128 08 Praha 2 (Faculty of Health Center, ground floor of building A)
- Phone: +420 224 966 671
- E-mail: email@example.com