How to communicate with VFN
Filing and handling complaints
The aim of all VFN employees is to ensure the quality of treatment, care and other services.
Dissatisfaction can be expressed through:
- direct contact with the head of the workplace concerned by the dissatisfaction
- Complaints pursuant to Act No. 372/2011 Coll., on Health Services, as amended (hereinafter referred to as “Complaint”).
Complaint against the GPF's procedure for the provision of health services or against health-related activities can be submitted in the VFN:
- in writing to address General University Hospital in Prague, U Nemocnice 499/2, 128 08 Praha 2,
- by personal delivery of a complaint to the mail room of the General Teaching Hospital, U Nemocnice 499/2, Prague 2, building of the headquarters A5, 4th floor
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The complaint may be submitted by:
- the patient's legal guardian or guardian
- a person close to the patient if the patient cannot do so due to his or her health or if he / she has died,
- a person authorized by the patient.
The complaint must include:
- name and surname of the complainant
- the complainant's contact address to which the reply is to be sent,
- the name, surname and address of the patient, if the patient is different from the complainant
- a description of the essential facts giving rise to the complaint, including the names of the persons and names of the sites concerned by the complaint.
The complainant is obliged to prove his / her identity and the fact that he / she is an eligible complainant. The time limit for handling a complaint is 30 days from the date of receipt and may be extended for a further 30 days.
In the event of a repeated complaint containing no new facts, the complaint will not be re-investigated. The complainant will be notified in writing of this procedure.
Complaints where the author cannot be unambiguously identified will be treated as anonymous complaints and the complainant will not receive information about the outcome of the investigation.