How to communicate with VFN
Filing and handling complaints
The aim of all VFN employees is to ensure the quality of treatment, care and other services.
Dissatisfaction can be expressed through:
- direct contact with the head of the workplace concerned by the dissatisfaction
- Hospital Ombudsman,
- Complaints pursuant to Act No. 372/2011 Coll., on Health Services, as amended (hereinafter referred to as “Complaint”).
Complaint against the GPF's procedure for the provision of health services or against health-related activities can be submitted in the VFN:
- in writing to the General University Hospital in Prague, U Nemocnice 499/2, 128 08 Praha 2,
- personal delivery of the complaint to the registry of the General Teaching Hospital, U Nemocnice 499/2, Prague 2, building of the Directorate A5, 4th floor
(Mon - Thu 09:00 - 15:00, Fri 09:00 - 14:00),
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The complaint may be submitted by:
- the patient's legal guardian or guardian
- a person close to the patient if the patient cannot do so because of his / her health or if he / she has died,
- a person authorized by the patient.
The complaint must include:
- name and surname of the complainant
- the complainant's contact address to which the reply is to be sent,
- the name, surname and address of the patient, if the patient is different from the complainant
- a description of the essential facts giving rise to the complaint, including the names of the persons and names of the sites concerned by the complaint.
The person who lodged the complaint is obliged to prove his / her identity and the fact that he / she is an authorized complainant. The time limit for handling a complaint is 30 days from the date of receipt of the complaint and may be reasonably extended by a further 30 days.
In the case of a repeated complaint containing no new facts, the complaint will not be investigated again. The complainant will be notified of this procedure in writing.
Complaints where it is not possible to clearly identify the author will be treated as anonymous complaints and the complainant will not receive information on the outcome of the investigation.