Information for pregnant women
You can do electronic registration for birth HERE. Part of the capacity remains reserved for personal registration.
- They can register pregnant after being issued a pregnancy card (pregnancy card), a district gynecologist, from the end of the 14th week of pregnancy (ie 14 + 0), and are not registered in another maternity hospital.
- The pregnant, who comes to TT 14 + 0 on Saturday and Sunday, will come for registration on Monday.
- Telephone registration is not possible, a person close to the mentioned documents can represent you at registration.
- Personal registration takes place on the first floor on the right in the counseling center for pregnant women on working days from 15:30 to 15:40.
- After the 35th week of pregnancy, you will be ordered by phone to our maternity clinic, in the office hours of the pregnancy ambulance.
- ID card (foreign passport)
- pregnancy card (eventually examination results)
- health insurance card
- a completed child questionnaire questionnaire signed by both parents (available at our pregnancy counseling)
- if you have decided to donate umbilical cord blood, do not forget to fill in the form from the pregnancy counseling.
- married mothers - marriage certificate, completed name questionnaire
- single mothers - birth certificate, completed name questionnaire
- divorced mothers - birth certificate, divorce certificate, completed name questionnaire.
If a single or divorced mother wishes, after consultation with the child's father, that the child has a surname after their father, proof of paternity must be attached. He will issue you a registry office before the birth (eg in the place of residence, in the presence of both future parents - documents with you). Documents must be in original or notarized copy. All of the above documents will be requested by the registrar who will visit you after delivery during your stay in the maternity hospital. On the basis of these documents, he / she will ensure the birth certificate and the birth number of the child on the register of the City District Office for Prague 2.
The registry office of the City District Office for Prague 2 is located in Jugoslávská Street 20, on the 1st floor (Mon and Wed 08:00 - 12:00 and 13:00 - 17:00, tel .: +420 222 513 811, e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org). When visiting the office, it is necessary to have both parents' identity cards with you. The documents submitted will be returned to you and the child's birth certificate will be issued.
What to bring to the maternity hospital
MOM - for delivery:
- washable slippers (or shoes in the shower)
- mouthwash, body lotion, cream,
- toiletries, two towels
- massage gel or oil
- drink in a small PET bottle
- Energy candy (NO gum)
- reading, music player with headphones, notebook, pencil.
MOM - for the next stay:
- 2 maternity bras
- bra inserts (or boiled diapers); nipple ointment
- plenty of underpants event. mesh disposable panties or panties - you buy in medical supplies, pharmacies.
Night shirts, liners and toilet paper are available!
DADDY - for delivery:
- comfortable clothing,
- food Drink.
Can be taken: mobile phone, camera, camera - Gynecology and Obstetrics Clinic DOES NOT RESULT FOR THESE THINGS.
BABY - to stay in maternity hospital:
Take your baby's diaper pants to the maternity hospital. For the puerperium department, you will only receive the panties for the first 24 hours from nurses. Panties can also be purchased in a buffet on the ground floor of the clinic.
Fabric diapers can also be used in the ward. You do not need your own baby clothes or baby cosmetics while staying in the maternity hospital. You can buy a lot of products in action at our pharmacy in the Urology building, Ke Karlovu 6.
What to prepare for your baby when you go home?
- boiled and ironed diapers (about 4 pieces)
- disposable diaper pants (2-3)
- chemise, suits, (coats), 2 coats, 2 caps (cotton, yarn, wool), socks (slippers)
- baby wrap, baby blanket - all season,
- bag or car seat - think of the safety of your baby.