VFN Vaccination Center:
Faculty Polyclinic - Karlovo náměstí 32, Prague 2, 3rd floor
ATTENTION: The vaccination center is not located in the main area of the General University Hospital
Orient yourself in the building according to the navigation system.
- Follow the directional arrows that will lead you to the vaccination clinics.
- Prepare an insurance card, ID card, if you are a chronic patient, and a medical report.
- Check in at the reception where our staff will discuss the vaccination process with you.
- Wait for the call to enter the surgery.
- After vaccination, sit in the waiting room and stay still for at least 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, use the back stairs or lift to follow the signposts that will take you to the exit.
- In case of health problems or complications, contact your general practitioner or emergency medical service and inform them about the performed vaccination.
- Please pay special attention to the following contraindications:
- acute illness,
- severe allergies to drugs, food, insects, etc.,
- anticoagulant and immunosuppressive therapy,
- other vaccinations in the previous 14 days,
- positive SARS-CoV2 (antigen, PCR) in the last 14 days,
Pregnancy in women. Vaccination during pregnancy is only possible in the second and third trimesters and is subject to a written recommendation from a gynecologist.
If you have any questions, write to e-mail: email@example.com.
Thanks for cooperation!