Information for visitors
New rules of visits
IF THE EPIDEMIOLOGICAL SITUATION ON THE CLINIC IS NOT FAVORABLE, THE CLINIC HAS THE POSSIBILITY OF AUTHORIZING THE VISIT INDIVIDUALLY!
THEREFORE, PLEASE INCREASE DIRECTLY AT THE CLINIC BEFORE THE PLANNED VISIT.
Patient visits are newly permitted according to the Resolution of the Government of the Czech Republic of 7 January 2021 No. 14 under the following conditions:
- The person visiting the patient uses respiratory protective equipment at all times - at least a FFP2 or KN95 respirator without an exhalation valve. (except for children under 2 years and children from 2 to 15 years with other respiratory protective equipment)
- The visit lasts a maximum of 30 minutes. (Except for visits to patients in the terminal stage of an incurable disease).
- A maximum of 2 people take part in the visit at one time.
- The person visiting the patient observes any other regime measures of the clinic and the Ten Visitor of the General Hospital.
New rules for the presence of a third party at birth
Presence of a third party during childbirth according to the resolution of the Government of the Czech Republic from on January 7, 2021 No 14 may be accepted only under the following conditions:
- The third person is the child's second parent or a person living with the mother in the same household.
- The birth will take place in a separate delivery room or box.
- Contact of a third party with other mothers will be prevented.
- The third person is subjected to temperature measurement before entering the delivery room or box.
- The third person has a body temperature of less than 37.0 ° C and at the same time has no symptoms of COVID-19.
- A third party uses a respirator as respiratory protection.
Resolution of the Government of the Czech Republic of 7 January 2021 No. 14 on the adoption of a crisis measure in full:
The Ten Commanders of the VFN Visitor
we are very pleased to visit your relatives, relatives and acquaintances who are hospitalized in the General Teaching Hospital in Prague. Thank you for your visit to contribute to their mental and social well-being, which is essential for successful treatment.
You can visit hospitalized patients on the premises of the General University Hospital in Prague virtually anytime. Each workplace of the General Teaching Hospital has a different regime and it determines the management of the given workplace by recommended visiting hours. Therefore, please refer to the recommendations at each department.
At the same time, please be careful with other patients and behave as quietly as possible during the visit, especially at midday rest.
Thank you for your understanding and for keeping these rules and helping us in our efforts to improve the health of your relatives, relatives and acquaintances.
The Ten Commanders of the VFN Visitor
- The visitor should behave quietly so as not to disturb other hospitalized patients.
- The visitor should respect the recommendations and instructions of medical personnel, follow their instructions, eg when using shoe covers.
- The visitor should respect the visiting hours that are recommended and differentiated in each department.
- The visitor should adjust the duration and duration of the visit to the patient's state of health.
- The visitor should monitor whether the patient is too tired. If so, tactically shorten the visit.
- The visitor should postpone his visit if he is ill and could infect the patient.
- The visitor should listen to the patient's concerns, try to reassure him, comfort him, raise his self-esteem and motivate him to adhere to the treatment regime and thus contribute to faster release to home treatment.
- If a visitor wants to bring a gift to the patient, he should remember the adequacy and environment in which the patient is located. We recommend that you consult with the nursing staff whether the cut flowers are appropriate, that the food does not interfere with the diet… etc.
- Ideal for the patient is the cooperation between the visit (family member), the nursing staff and the patient himself. Especially when it comes to home treatment, which will require a change in lifestyle, diet, drug use, and so on.
- The visitor should respect the smoking ban on the premises of the General Teaching Hospital in Prague.