Workplace: Coronary unit
Start date: immediately or by appointment
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO?
- Provide comprehensive, specialized and super-specialized nursing care to patients in the coronary unit,
- provide specialized nursing care for patients requiring ventilation support, acute and long-term intensive care,
- care for patients with myocardial infarction, cardiogenic shock, heart failure, arrhythmias and ventilated patients.
WHAT IS Awaiting You When You Join Our Team?
- Recruitment Contribution 10.000, -
- professional work at a specialized workplace,
- a place where nurse-doctor cooperation is one of our priorities,
- sophisticated adaptation process with full mentor support,
- facilities of a large teaching hospital in the center of Prague,
- possibility of personal and professional growth and support of further education,
- stable and motivating salary,
- 5 weeks of vacation and 1 week of vacation to ensure personal matters,
- possibility of accommodation outside Prague,
- allowance for canteen meals or meal vouchers,
- MultiSport card
- holiday allowance,
- attractive benefit program full of discounts and financial contributions (see. Benefits),
- kindergarten on the premises of the General Teaching Hospital and suburban summer camps for children of employees,
- interesting non-work activities - language courses, self-defense lessons, joint sports events and more.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- You have professional and medical qualifications according to Act 96/2004 Coll.,
- you are a graduate or a seasoned pro - everyone has a door open,
- you can work with PC on user level,
- active approach to work and responsibility are not alien to you,
- you are able to work independently and in a team,
- you want to learn new things and you are flexible,
- you can show us the moral and civil integrity (pure criminal record).
Let us know and come to us with us!
Head nurse Mgr. Krutská,
Tel .: 224 962 923, e-mail: Svetla.Krutska@vfn.cz.