Business analyst (m/f)
| IT, Department of Informatics and Digital Transformation
Shift: one shift
Start date: immediately or by appointment
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO?
- Develop functional applications usable in hospital operations,
- participate in solution proposals, development of new applications,
- improve, develop and ensure the maintenance of our own solutions that we use in operation,
- to look for new solutions tailored to the diverse needs of our hospital.
WHAT IS Awaiting You When You Join Our Team?
- Facilities of a large teaching hospital in the center of Prague,
- the opportunity to participate in interesting projects,
- the opportunity to help find solutions to ease and improve the work of doctors and make patients feel better,
- personal and professional growth with the support of further education,
- stable and motivating salary,
- 5 weeks of vacation and 1 week of vacation to ensure personal matters,
- possibility of accommodation outside Prague,
- MultiSport card
- holiday allowance,
- allowance for canteen meals or meal vouchers,
- attractive benefit program full of discounts and financial contributions (see Benefits),
- kindergarten on the premises of the General Teaching Hospital and suburban summer camps for children of employees,
- interesting non-work activities - language courses, self-defense lessons, joint sports events and more.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- You have proven experience in the field of IT,
- you have analytical skills and previous experience in setting up processes, implementing or managing IS,
- you are no stranger to communication with the ability to maintain common sense at all costs, to be able to ask questions and actively listen,
- you can translate business requirements into IT language and record them simply and comprehensibly,
- experience from the positions of Product Owner, project manager or IT architect is an advantage for you,
- your experience drawing process maps and diagrams and knowledge of the Enterprise Architect tool will help you,
- you are not afraid of stressful and unexpected situations,
- you like to find solutions and fix things,
- you can deliver the assigned work in the specified time,
- you can show us the moral and civil integrity (pure criminal record).
LET US KNOW ABOUT YOU AND COME WITH IT!
Kateřina Pavlíčková, Human Resources Section