Shift: one shift (40 hours per week)
Start date: June 2021 or as agreed
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO?
- Provide initial and recall treatment of patients
- Perform practical instruction in proper oral care
WHAT IS Awaiting You When You Join Our Team?
- Facilities of a large university hospital in the center of Prague
- Possibility of part-time work
- Possibility of personal and professional growth and support of further education
- Stable salary assessment
- 5 weeks of leave and 1 week of leave to secure personal affairs
- Possibility of accommodation for outside Prague
- Catering allowance in canteens or meal vouchers
- Attractive benefit program full of discounts and financial contributions. (see. Benefits)
- VFN preschool and suburban summer camps for employees' children
- Interesting non-work activities - language courses, self-defense lessons, joint sporting events and more
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- You have completed a college / university of dental hygiene education
- You have professional and health competence, according to Act No. 96/2004 Coll.
- You are working with PC at user level
- An active approach to work and responsibility is not strange to you
- You are able to work alone and in a team
- You want to learn new things and are flexible
- Can you prove us moral and civil integrity (pure criminal record)
Let us know and come to us with us!
Tel .: +420 602 170 064, e-mail: email@example.com