Shift: one shift
Start date: immediately or by appointment
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO?
- You will be a member of a multidisciplinary team, performing group and individual activation of the mentally ill at departments, at the specialized rehabilitation department and in the field.
- To perform work with a predetermined schedule, to provide a continuous program of rehabilitation department.
- To cooperate with the station nurses in the department, to prepare and carry out training in the field of rehabilitation nursing for the medical staff of the clinic.
- Through movement and other physiotherapeutic methods, you will specifically target psychic functions.
WHAT IS Awaiting You When You Join Our Team?
- Interesting work in the workplace that deals with acute care for mentally ill elderly throughout the diagnostic spectrum.
- Facilities of a large university hospital in the center of Prague
- Possibility of personal and professional growth and support of further education
- Stable salary assessment
- 5 weeks of leave and 1 week of leave to secure personal affairs
- Possibility of accommodation for outside Prague
- Catering allowance in canteens or meal vouchers
- Attractive benefit program full of discounts and financial contributions. (see. Benefits)
- VFN preschool and suburban summer camps for employees' children
- Interesting non-work activities - language courses, self-defense lessons, joint sporting events and more
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- You have finished min. Higher education in the field of occupational therapist.
- You have experience with the mentally ill for you, not a condition.
- Are you interested in mental illness, you are our man.
- You manage work with PC at user level.
- An active approach to work and responsibility is not alien to you.
- You are able to work alone and in a team.
- You want to learn new things and are flexible.
- You can provide us with a moral and civil integrity (pure criminal record).
Let us know and come to us with us!
Head Nurse Bc. Zuzana Fišarová
phone: 224 965 339, e-mail: Zuzana.Fisarova@vfn.cz,