JOIN THE TEAM OF EXPERTS ON ONE OF THE LARGEST HOSPITAL PHARMACIES!
Workplace: Hospital Pharmacy
Shift: one shift
Start date: immediately or by appointment
WHO WE ARE?
- Pharmacy of the General University Hospital in Prague,
- we supply clinics and other workplaces of the hospital with mass-produced medicinal products, including infusion solutions,
- we deal with the preparation of drugs, including technologically demanding dosage forms under aseptic conditions, preparation of diagnostics and control activities,
- Our department of centralized preparation of cytostatics and the department of preparation of sterile drugs is one of the largest in the Czech Republic.
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO?
- Perform dispensing and consulting activities,
- prepare sterile medicinal products and cytostatics,
- if you are interested, you will participate in clinical studies.
WHAT IS WAITING FOR YOU WHEN YOU JOIN OUR TEAM?
- Facilities of a large teaching hospital in the center of Prague,
- interesting work in a friendly team,
- independence from bonus programs,
- work without weekends and night shifts,
- possibility of personal and professional growth and support of further education,
- support for preparation for the specialization exam and the opportunity to participate in research activities,
- stable salary evaluation,
- 5 weeks of vacation and 1 week of vacation to ensure personal matters,
- possibility of accommodation outside Prague,
- allowance for canteen meals or meal vouchers,
- attractive benefit program full of discounts and financial contributions. (see Benefits),
- kindergarten on the premises of the General Teaching Hospital and suburban summer camps for children of employees,
- interesting non-work activities - language courses, self-defense lessons, joint sports events and more.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- You have completed a university degree in pharmacy,
- you can work with PC on user level,
- active approach to work and responsibility is no stranger to you,
- you are able to work independently and in a team,
- you want to learn new things and you are flexible,
- you can show us the moral and civil integrity (pure criminal record).
Let us know about you and come to us
Kateřina Pavlíčková, human resources department