Shift: one shift (40 hours per week)
Start date: immediately or by appointment
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO?
- Carry out routine maintenance and accident work within the VFN
WHAT IS Awaiting You When You Join Our Team?
- Facilities of a large teaching hospital in the center of Prague,
- open and friendly approach of managers,
- the opportunity to apply and develop their experiences and ideas,
- stable salary evaluation,
- 5 weeks of vacation and 1 week of vacation to ensure personal matters,
- possibility of accommodation outside Prague,
- allowance for canteen meals or meal vouchers,
- attractive benefit program full of discounts and financial contributions. (see Benefits),
- MultiSport card,
- holiday allowance,
- kindergarten on the premises of the General Teaching Hospital and suburban summer camps for children of employees,
- interesting non-work activities - language courses, self-defense lessons, joint sports events and more.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- You have completed min. vocational training in the field of plumber,
- responsibility, diligence, diligence and manual dexterity are not foreign to you,
- you are able to work independently and in a team,
- you are familiar with the technical documentation,
- you can do basic work with PC,
- you can show us the moral and civil integrity (pure criminal record).
Let us know and come to us with us!
Send your CV to:
Andrea Čásenská, Human Resources Department