| Department of Rehabilitation Medicine, KRL
Workplace: Early rehabilitation beds of the VFN stroke center at the Geriatric Clinic
Time: 0,2 – 0,5
Shift: one shift
Start date: immediately or by appointment
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO?
- Carry out neuropsychological diagnostics, crisis interventions and supportive psychotherapy for adult patients of the stroke center, hospitalized in early rehabilitation beds,
- participate in the treatment of these patients in an interprofessional rehabilitation team.
WHAT IS Awaiting You When You Join Our Team?
- Facilities of a large teaching hospital in the center of Prague,
- The possibility of personal and professional growth and support for further education, the clinic's dynamically developing ambulance team
- Background of a large and traditional clinical and research workplace
- Stable and motivating salary
- 5 weeks of leave and 1 week of leave to secure personal affairs
- Possibility of accommodation for outside Prague
- Catering allowance in canteens or meal vouchers
- MultiSport card
- Holiday allowance
- Attractive benefit program full of discounts and financial contributions (see. Benefits)
- VFN preschool and suburban summer camps for employees' children
- Interesting non-work activities - language courses, self-defense lessons, joint sporting events and more
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- You have completed a single-subject master's degree in psychology
- You have completed the Psychologist in Healthcare course
- The advantage is for you
- completed specialized education in the field of clinical psychology (attestation exam),
- experience with neuropsychological diagnostics, especially diagnostics of cognitive functions,
- completed crisis intervention course.
- You are working with PC at user level
- An active approach to work and responsibility is not strange to you
- You are able to work alone and in a team
- You want to learn new things and are flexible
- Can you prove us moral and civil integrity (pure criminal record)
Let us know and come to us with us!
MUDr. Natálie Šebková
Phone: 224 968 475, E-mail: Natalie.Sebkova@vfn.cz