| Pediatrician (m/f)
| Urologická klinika
Shift: one shift (40 hours per week)
Start date: immediately or by appointment
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO?
Carry out treatment by a certified pediatrician within the Department of Pediatric Urology:
- revenue per department
- checking and supplementing the pre-operative examination
- daily and morning patient visits
- control of children in the ICU
- postoperative pediatric checks on the day of surgery
- possibly possible separate outpatient clinic of a pediatrician or pediatric nephrologist
WHAT IS Awaiting You When You Join Our Team?
- Facilities of a large teaching hospital in the center of Prague,
- the possibility of pre-certification preparation and professional growth in the field of urology,
- the possibility of scientific work and doctoral studies,
- stable and motivating salary,
- 5 weeks of vacation and 1 week of vacation to ensure personal matters,
- possibility of accommodation outside Prague,
- allowance for canteen meals or meal vouchers,
- attractive benefit program full of discounts and financial contributions. (see Benefits),
- Multisport card,
- holiday allowance,
- kindergarten on the premises of the General Teaching Hospital and suburban summer camps for children of employees,
- interesting non-work activities - language courses, self-defense lessons, joint sports events and more.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- You have completed university education,
- you have a specialized qualification in the field of paediatrics,
- you can work with PC on user level,
- active approach to work and responsibility are not alien to you,
- you are able to work independently and in a team,
- you want to learn new things and you are flexible,
- you can show us the moral and civil integrity (pure criminal record).
Let us know and come to us with us!
Principal MUDr. Libor Zámečník, Ph.D., FEBU, FECSM, MBA
Tel.: 224 967 847, E-mail: Libor.Zamecnik@vfn.cz