Shift: one shift
Start date: immediately or by appointment
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO?
- Develop functional applications usable in hospital operations,
- participate in solution proposals, development of new applications,
- improve, develop and ensure the maintenance of our own solutions that we use in operation,
- work mainly for backend applications/microservices and their integration into IS or cloud environment.
WHAT IS Awaiting You When You Join Our Team?
- Facilities of a large teaching hospital in the center of Prague,
- the opportunity to participate in interesting projects,
- the opportunity to help find solutions to ease and improve the work of doctors and make patients feel better,
- personal and professional growth with the support of further education,
- stable and motivating salary,
- 5 weeks of vacation and 1 week of vacation to ensure personal matters,
- possibility of accommodation outside Prague,
- MultiSport card
- holiday allowance,
- allowance for canteen meals or meal vouchers,
- attractive benefit program full of discounts and financial contributions (see Benefits),
- kindergarten on the premises of the General Teaching Hospital and suburban summer camps for children of employees,
- interesting non-work activities - language courses, self-defense lessons, joint sports events and more.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- You have knowledge of a programming language, scripting, creating documentation for code and applications,
- you have min. 2 years of development experience in .NET C#,
- you know .NET Framework, ASP.NET, .NET Core,
- you understand the versioning system (primarily Git),
- You are no stranger to responsibility, independence and the desire to learn new things,
- you control SQL relational databases (primarily PostgreSQL, MS SQL),
- you have practical experience with Web services, HTTP, REST, OpenApi, Swagger,
- knowledge of MS Azure is an advantage for you,
- you are meticulous and you know how to write clean and efficient code,
- you are able to think conceptually and analytically,
- you are not afraid of stressful and unexpected situations,
- you want to learn and use modern new technologies,
- you can deliver the assigned work in the specified time,
- you can show us the moral and civil integrity (pure criminal record).
LET US KNOW ABOUT YOU AND COME WITH IT!
Kateřina Pavlíčková, Human Resources Section