Shift: one shift
Start date: immediately or by appointment
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO?
- Carry out maintenance locksmith work independently (eg: repairs and replacement of locks or inserts of all kinds, production, modifications and repairs of keys),
- you will participate in repairs and maintenance of metal parts of furniture (swivel, wheelchairs),
- provide locksmith repairs related to window closing, ventilation, phase blinds, etc., especially in the area of the Faculty Polyclinic, Phoniatric Clinic and III. VFN internal clinics.
WHAT IS Awaiting You When You Join Our Team?
- Facilities of a large teaching hospital in the center of Prague,
- open and friendly approach of managers,
- the opportunity to apply and develop your ideas,
- stable salary evaluation,
- 5 weeks of vacation and 1 week of vacation to ensure personal matters,
- possibility of accommodation outside Prague,
- allowance for canteen meals or meal vouchers,
- attractive benefit program full of discounts and financial contributions. (see Benefits) ,
- MultiSport card,
- holiday allowance,
- kindergarten on the premises of the General Teaching Hospital and suburban summer camps for children of employees,
- interesting non-work activities - language courses, self-defense lessons, joint sports events and more.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- You have completed secondary school or vocational training in the field,
- you have experience in the field,
- you can do basic work with PC,
- you are resistant to normal stress and have an active approach to work,
- you have welding tests,
- you are able to work independently and in a team,
- responsibility, diligence, diligence and manual dexterity are not foreign to you,
- you have good orientation and communication skills and a pleasant demeanor and you are flexible in time,
- you are passionate about the field with a desire to learn new things,
- you can show us the moral and civil integrity (pure criminal record).
Let us know and come to us with us!
Send your CV to:
Andrea Čásenská, Human Resources Department