Time: 0.5 (as part of pre-certification preparation)
Shift: one shift
Start date: immediately or by appointment
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO?
Conduct individual and group psychotherapy
- Conduct psychological examinations
WHAT IS Awaiting You When You Join Our Team?
- Facilities of a large university hospital in the center of Prague
- Work in a multidisciplinary ambulance team (psychiatrist, psychologists, addiction specialists, psychiatric nurse) with a target group of people addicted to legal and illegal addictive substances
- Possibility of personal and professional growth and support of further education
- Dynamically developing team of clinics outpatients
- Background of a large and traditional clinical and research workplace
- Stable and motivating salary
- 5 weeks of leave and 1 week of leave to secure personal affairs
- Possibility of accommodation for outside Prague
- Catering allowance in canteens or meal vouchers
- MultiSport card
- VFN preschool and suburban summer camps for employees' children
- Interesting extracurricular activities - joint sports events and others
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- You have completed your university education in the field of single-subject psychology and the Psychologist in Healthcare course
- You have min. started psychotherapy training
- Industry experience preferred, but not required
- You are working with PC at user level
- An active approach to work and responsibility is not strange to you
- You are able to work alone and in a team
- You want to learn new things and are flexible
- Can you prove us moral and civil integrity (pure criminal record)
Let us know and come to us with us!
Prim. Sage. Petr Popov, M.H.A
Phone: 224 968 224, E-mail: Petr.Popov@vfn.cz