Workplace: Accounting Department
Shift: one shift
Start date: immediately or by appointment
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO?
- Dispose of, record and control received supplier invoices,
- be responsible for monthly reporting of material invoices,
- process documents for estimates (unbilled deliveries, material on the way, internal documents),
- take care of the agenda of supplier invoices,
- confirm received supplier credit notes due to DUZP,
- to reconcile commitments.
WHAT IS Awaiting You When You Join Our Team?
- Facilities of a large teaching hospital in the center of Prague,
- possibility of personal and professional growth and support of further education,
- stable and motivating salary,
- 5 weeks of vacation and 1 week of vacation to ensure personal matters,
- possibility of accommodation outside Prague,
- allowance for canteen meals or meal vouchers,
- attractive benefit program full of discounts and financial contributions (see. Benefits),
- kindergarten on the premises of the General Teaching Hospital and suburban summer camps for children of employees,
- interesting non-work activities - language courses, self-defense lessons, joint sports events and more.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- You have completed min. Secondary school education in economics,
- you have a good knowledge of double-entry bookkeeping,
- you control work in MS Excel (creation of contingency tables, work with templates,…),
- the advantage for you is knowledge of SW MS Navision (not a condition),
- active approach to work and responsibility and diligence are not foreign to you,
- you are able to work independently and in a team,
- you want to learn new things and you are flexible,
- you can show us the moral and civil integrity (pure criminal record).
Let us know and come to us with us!
Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org