Workplace: by agreement (standard inpatient ward / ambulance / operating rooms / others)
Time: 0.5 – 1.0 according to agreement or DPČ
Shift: One shift or continuous
Start date: immediately or by appointment
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO?
- Perform ancillary and service activities in the provision of basic nursing care to patients, such as the import of food, the transport of biological material, the hygienic care of the patient, the positioning of patients and their handling,
- perform other activities corresponding to the nature and needs of the workplace.
WHAT IS Awaiting You When You Join Our Team?
- Facilities of a large teaching hospital in the center of Prague,
- various application possibilities,
- an opportunity for personal and professional growth and support for further education, including the provision of a sanitation course,
- stable salary evaluation,
- 5 weeks of leave and 1 week of leave to secure personal affairs
- possibility of accommodation outside Prague,
- allowance for canteen meals or meal vouchers,
- attractive benefit program full of discounts and financial contributions (see Benefits),
- MultiSport card,
- kindergarten on the premises of the General Teaching Hospital and suburban summer camps for children of employees,
- interesting non-work activities - language courses, self-defense lessons, joint sports events and more
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- You are an empathetic and hard-working person you can count on,
- you have min. basic idea of the content of work, practice is not a condition
- sanitary course is an advantage for you,
- active approach to work and responsibility are not alien to you,
- you are able to work independently and in a team,
- you can work with PC on user level,
- you want to learn new things and you are flexible,
- you can show us moral and civil integrity (pure criminal record)
Let us know and come to us with us!
If you are interested, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org