Shift: one shift
Start date: immediately or by appointment
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO?
- Discharge donors of blood and blood components
- Supervise routine blood draws and apheresis
- Supervise therapeutic apheresis
- Cooperate in ensuring substitution with transfusion products (organization of blood and blood components collection, laboratory)
WHAT IS Awaiting You When You Join Our Team?
- Professional and interesting work at a workplace with a clinical and laboratory section
- Facilities of a large university hospital in the center of Prague
- Possibility of personal and professional growth and support of further education
- Stable and motivating salary
- 5 weeks of leave and 1 week of leave to secure personal affairs
- Possibility of accommodation for outside Prague
- Catering allowance in canteens or meal vouchers
- Attractive benefit program full of discounts and financial contributions. (see. Benefits)
- VFN preschool and suburban summer camps for employees' children
- Interesting non-work activities - language courses, self-defense lessons, joint sporting events and more
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- You have graduated from university
- Passing an internal strain or specialization in hematology and transfusion medicine is an advantage
- You are working with PC at user level
- An active approach to work and responsibility is not strange to you
- You are able to work alone and in a team
- You want to learn new things and are flexible
- Can you prove us moral and civil integrity (pure criminal record)
Let us know and come to us with us!
MUDr. Daniela Dušková Ph.D.
Phone: 602 587 062, e-mail: Daniela.Duskova@vfn.cz.