Workplace: Department of thermal management
Shift: one shift
Start date: by appointment
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO?
- Participate in the supervision of the operation of boiler rooms, heat exchanger stations, heat distribution, monitor measurement and regulation with SW Siemens Desigo CC,
- inspect and inspect equipment, propose maintenance and repair work,
- communicate with service organizations,
- supervise the implementation of small assembly works,
- you will work with colleagues across VFN departments,
- issue orders and check their fulfillment.
WHAT IS Awaiting You When You Join Our Team?
- Facilities of a large teaching hospital in the center of Prague,
- stable salary evaluation,
- possibility of personal and professional growth and support of further education,
- 5 weeks of vacation and 1 week of vacation to ensure personal matters,
- possibility of accommodation outside Prague,
- allowance for canteen meals or meal vouchers,
- attractive benefit program full of discounts and financial contributions. (see Benefits),
- MultiSport card
- holiday allowance,
- kindergarten on the premises of the General Teaching Hospital and suburban summer camps for children of employees,
- interesting extracurricular activities - language courses, self-defense lessons, joint sports events and more.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- Secondary school/university technical focus, ideally in the energy field,
- the position is also suitable for graduates - internship is not necessary, we will be happy to train you,
- you are a graduate or a seasoned pro - everyone has a door open,
- you can work with a CAD program or a similar program is an advantage,
- you are well versed in construction documentation,
- you can work independently and in a team,
- you are passionate about the field with a desire to learn new things,
- you can work with PC on user level,
- you have a group B driving license,
- you have an active approach to work and you are flexible in time,
- reliability, diligence and diligence are not foreign to you,
- you can show us the moral and civil integrity (pure criminal record).
Let us know and come to us with us!
Send your CV with an overview of your previous experience to: firstname.lastname@example.org