Workplace: inpatient department
Time: 0,5 – 1,0
Shift: one shift (40 hours per week)
Start date: immediately or by appointment
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO?
- Work in one-shift operation (Mon - Fri) in the inpatient department,
- Administer infusion therapy
- Prepare children for the procedure and provide care after the procedure, examination program.
WHAT IS Awaiting You When You Join Our Team?
- Recruitment Contribution 10.000, -
- Sophisticated adaptation process with full mentor support
- Facilities of a large university hospital in the center of Prague
- Possibility of personal and professional growth and support of further education
- Pleasant work team and friendly background of the clinic
- Stable and motivating salary
- 5 weeks of leave and 1 week of leave to secure personal affairs
- Possibility of accommodation for outside Prague
- MultiSport card
- Holiday allowance
- Catering allowance in canteens or meal vouchers
- Attractive benefit program full of discounts and financial contributions. (see. Benefits)
- VFN preschool and suburban summer camps for employees' children
- Interesting non-work activities - language courses, self-defense lessons, joint sporting events and more.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- You have finished min. High school education
- You have the professional and medical competence according to the Act 96/2004 Coll.
- You are a graduate or a seasoned pro - all of us have doors open
- Specialization in the field of "Pediatric Nursing" is an advantage
- You are working with PC at user level
- An active approach to work and responsibility is not strange to you
- You are able to work alone and in a team
- You want to learn new things and are flexible
- Can you prove us moral and civil integrity (pure criminal record)
Let us know and come to us with us!
Mgr. Jana Drábková, head nurse of KPDPM
Tel .: 224 967 730, e-mail: Jana.Drabkova@vfn.cz