Workplace: JIRP, ICU
Shift: continuous (37.5 hours per week)
Start date: immediately or by appointment
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO?
- Perform nursing care of the newborn in the intensive and resuscitation unit
WHAT IS Awaiting You When You Join Our Team?
- Recruitment Contribution 10.000, - for the positions of general nurse, pediatric nurse, midwife, paramedic
- Sophisticated adaptation process with full mentor support
- Facilities of a large university hospital in the center of Prague
- Possibility of personal and professional growth and support of further education
- Stable and motivating salary
- 5 weeks of leave and 1 week of leave to secure personal affairs
- Possibility of accommodation for outside Prague
- Catering allowance in canteens or meal vouchers
- Attractive benefit program full of discounts and financial contributions (see. Benefits)
- VFN preschool and suburban summer camps for employees' children
- Interesting non-work activities - language courses, self-defense lessons, joint sporting events and more
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- You have finished min. High school education.
- You have the professional and medical competence according to the Act 96/2004 Coll.
- You are a graduate or a seasoned pro - all of us have doors open
- Do you have a post-secondary specialization course in pediatric nursing or intensive care in paediatrics and neonatology (an advantage, not a condition)
- You are working with PC at user level
- An active approach to work and responsibility is not strange to you
- You are able to work alone and in a team
- You want to learn new things and are flexible
- Can you prove us moral and civil integrity (pure criminal record)
Let us know and come to us with us!
Michaela Kolářová, head nurse
Tel .: 224 967 437, e-mail: Michaela.Kolarova@vfn.cz.