Workplace: Center of tumor cytogenomics
Shift: one shift (40 hours per week)
Start date: immediately or by appointment
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO?
- Perform laboratory examination of biological material in a top cytogenetic laboratory equipped with modern instrumentation, work with microscopes and computer image analysis
- Participate in research projects (if interested)
WHAT IS Awaiting You When You Join Our Team?
- Recruitment Contribution 10.000, - (applies to medical laboratory technicians)
- Sophisticated adaptation process with full mentor support
- Facilities of a large university hospital in the center of Prague
- Possibility of personal and professional growth and support of further education
- Stable and motivating salary
- Possibility of flexible working hours
- 6 weeks of leave and 1 week of leave to secure personal affairs
- Possibility of accommodation for outside Prague
- Catering allowance in canteens or meal vouchers
- Attractive benefit program full of discounts and financial contributions (see. Benefits)
- MultiSport card
- Holiday allowance
- VFN preschool and suburban summer camps for employees' children
- Interesting non-work activities - language courses, self-defense lessons, joint sporting events and more
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- You have finished min. High school education
- You have the professional and medical competence according to the Act 96/2004 Coll.
- You are a graduate or a seasoned pro - all of us have doors open
- You are manually skilled and precise in the work you do
- You are working with PC at user level
- An active approach to work and responsibility is not strange to you
- You are able to work alone and in a team
- You want to learn new things and are flexible
- Can you prove us moral and civil integrity (pure criminal record)
Let us know and come to us with us!
doc. Prof. RNDr. Zuzana Zemanova, CSc.
Tel .: 224 962 935, e-mail: Zuzana.Zemanova@vfn.cz