Strengthening the cyber security of the General University Hospital in Prague
Project name: Strengthening the cyber security of the General University Hospital in Prague
Project start date: 1. 3. 2023
Project end date: 31. 12. 2025
Budget: CZK 98,010,000 (including VAT financed from the VFN budget in the amount of 21%)
Project implementer: General University Hospital in Prague
Registration number: CZ.31.2.0/0.0/0.0/22_054/0007984
Thanks to the project, the cyber security of basic service information systems will be strengthened in accordance with Act No. 181/2014 Coll., on cyber security and its implementing decree. The goal of the project will be achieved through the purchase of selected tools, services, security technologies and systems to increase the cyber resilience of organizations providing health services and their implementation at VFN in Prague.
The following measures will be implemented within the project:
- Increasing access control security:
- management of privileged accounts,
- security settings of server operating and database systems,
- multi-factor authentication of users in AD,
- Perimeter and network infrastructure security:
- authentication network server upgrade,
- implementation of a balancer with a web application filter,
- replacement of L2/L3 switch without support,
- analysis and monitoring of network traffic.
The project budget is a total of CZK 98,010,000, of which CZK 81,000,000 will be financed through the National Recovery Plan and CZK 17,010,000 from the VFN Prague's own resources.
The project is co-financed by the European Union from the funds of the Recovery and Resilience Instrument (RRF) through the National Recovery Plan of the Czech Republic from call No. 25 (predefined project, component 1. 2 Digital systems of public administration, Investment 3: Cyber security).
The project "Strengthening the cyber security of the General University Hospital in Prague"
is co-financed by the European Union NextGeneration EU.