Management and leadership in a healthcare facility
- introduces modern management tactics in healthcare facilities
- acquaints with the strategy of human resources management,
- it defines the specifics of personal management, leadership and the role of the leader.
The course is designed for:
- for non-medical executives with team management experience,
- for non-medical staff newly appointed to senior positions,
- for non-medical healthcare professionals who are trained for senior management positions.
Total course length: 58 h
Interactive instruction: 31 h (5 working days)
Practical part: 15 h
Final thesis preparation: 12 h
Course dates 2023:
Thu 16/11, Tue 21/11, Tue 28/11, Thu 07/12/2023
Thu 14/12/2023 final exam
Education Department of the General Teaching Hospital in Prague, Na Bojišti 1, 120 00 Prague 2
Upon successful completion of the course, the participant will receive a certificate from the Ministry of Health of the Czech Republic.
8 500 CZK
The participation of an employee of the General Teaching Hospital in Prague is CZK 1,000
Mgr. Dita Svobodová, Ph.D.
Contact to sign up for:
Mgr. Eva Widzová, phone: 22496 9293, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can apply for the course by completing the course applications.
Mgr. Eva Widzová
OV VFN in Prague
Na Bojišti 1
120 00 Prague 2
or electronically to: email@example.com