Management and leadership in a healthcare facility
- introduces modern management tactics in healthcare facilities
- acquaints with the strategy of human resources management,
- it defines the specifics of personal management, leadership and the role of the leader.
The course is designed for:
- for non-medical executives with team management experience,
- for non-medical staff newly appointed to senior positions,
- for non-medical healthcare professionals who are trained for senior management positions.
Total course length: 58 h
Interactive instruction: 31 h (5 working days)
Practical part: 15 h
Final thesis preparation: 12 h
Course dates 2022:
Tu 18. 10., Wed 26. 10., Tu 01. 11., Thu 10. 11. 2022
Tu 22. 11. 2022 final exam
Education Department of the General Teaching Hospital in Prague, Na Bojišti 1, 120 00 Prague 2
Upon successful completion of the course, the participant will receive a certificate from the Ministry of Health of the Czech Republic.
8 500 CZK
The participation of an employee of the General Teaching Hospital in Prague is CZK 1,000
Mgr. Dita Svobodová, Ph.D.
Contact to sign up for:
Mgr. Eva Widzová, phone: 22496 9293, e-mail: email@example.com
You can apply for the course by completing the course application form.
Mgr. Eva Widzová
OV VFN in Prague
Na Bojišti 1
120 00 Prague 2
or electronically to: firstname.lastname@example.org