Management and leadership in a healthcare facility
- introduces modern management tactics in healthcare facilities
- acquaints with the strategy of human resources management,
- it defines the specifics of personal management, leadership and the role of the leader.
The course is designed for:
- for non-medical executives with team management experience,
- for non-medical staff newly appointed to senior positions,
- for non-medical healthcare professionals who are trained for senior management positions.
Total course length: 58 h
Interactive instruction: 31 h (5 working days)
Practical part: 15 h
Final thesis preparation: 12 h
Course dates 2020:
Dates will be determined by number of candidates.
Education Department of the General Teaching Hospital in Prague, Na Bojišti 1, 120 00 Prague 2
Upon successful completion of the course, the participant will receive a certificate from the Ministry of Health of the Czech Republic.
8 500 CZK
The participation of an employee of the General Teaching Hospital in Prague is CZK 1,000
Mgr. Dita Svobodová, Ph.D.
Contact to sign up for:
Mgr. Eva Widzová, phone: +420 22496 4181, e-mail: email@example.com
Please send filled-in applications to:
Mgr. Eva Widzová
OV VFN in Prague
On the Battlefield 1
120 00 Prague 2
or electronically to: firstname.lastname@example.org