Specifics of nursing care of the patient in the pronation position
The course is aimed at acquiring and deepening the knowledge and skills necessary for the care of patients in complicated high-risk conditions of lung failure. Emphasis in theoretical and practical teaching is placed on the ability of independent and team nursing care for patients with critical lung failure.
with secured airways.
- The aim of the certified course is theoretical and practical preparation for the care of critically ill patients with respiratory failure in the pronation and semipronation position. Graduates will get acquainted with the issue of preparing the patient for the pronation position and will master their own implementation of the pronation position, care for the patient in the pronation position and subsequent rotation to the supination position. Another partial goal is to acquaint participants with possible therapeutic procedures used in the treatment of severe respiratory failure.
- the course is intended for general nurses and paramedics,
- eligibility to pursue a medical profession without professional supervision.
Total length of the program: 3 days
- Theoretical part - 12 hours
- Practical part - 12 hours
Course dates in the 2nd half of 2022:
19. 10. – 21. 10. 2022
Theoretical and practical part of the course: Department of Anaesthesiology, Resuscitation and Intensive Care Medicine, General Hospital, U Nemocnice 499/2, Prague 2
Upon successful completion of the course, the participant will receive a certificate from the Ministry of Health of the Czech Republic.
The participation of an employee of the General Teaching Hospital in Prague is CZK 1,000
Mgr. Zuzana Pražáková - theoretical part
Mgr. Romana Pucholtová - practical part
Mgr. Eva Widzová, phone: 22496 9293, e-mail: email@example.com
You can apply for the course by completing the course application form.
Please send filled-in applications to:
Mgr. Eva Widzová
OV VFN in Prague
Na Bojišti 1
120 00 Prague 2
or electronically to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to the list of educational events