Prevention day at Karlák
Let yourself be examined by top doctors and VFN specialists for free! On Wednesday, June 21, 2023, from 1 to 5 p.m. at Charles Square in Prague 2.
Take advantage of the unique opportunity to undergo a series of professional preventive examinations without the recommendation of a general practitioner and completely free of charge! Visit the Prevention Day, which is organized by VFN Prague and the Ministry of Health of the Czech Republic on Wednesday, June 21, 2023 from 1 to 5 p.m.
The patronage of the educational event was taken over by the deputy mayor, Mr. of the City of Prague and Mayor of Prague 2 Ing. Alexandra Udženija and Minister of Health Prof. Vlastimil Válek.
The event is linked to the prevention of common diseases such as high blood pressure, diabetes, obesity or cancer. A town of mobile surgeries with top doctors and specialists from our hospital will grow on Charles Square.
What awaits you?
- examination of birthmarks
- lung examination
- drug counseling
- examination of diabetes and blood pressure levels
- counseling for a healthy lifestyle and smoking cessation
- gynecology consultation
- the possibility of consultation with a psychologist
You can also look forward to the Naturpark 12 selection coffee stand, which is supported by Revenium, which helps to employ people with disabilities and health disadvantages. You can feel their joy from roasting coffee and full-fledged work in every sip😊. We will also offer you goodies from the Modrý domeček cafe, which also provides sheltered jobs for people with mental and mental illnesses.
The partner of the event is the City Hall of the City of Prague, the Municipal District of Prague 2, the State Health Institute and the 1st Faculty of Medicine of the Charles University.
The media partner is Czech Radio Radiožurnál.
Think about your health and come and get checked! We look forward to you…
13. 11. 2023During the entire month of November, the 17th year of the Spartan Blood charity project will take place in the VFN and in other places. Hockey fans...
12. 11. 2023Those interested can still sign up for the one-day FOR NURSES course on December 12, 2023. Intravenous accesses have become a necessary standard of i ...