Permanent venous accesses in practice
Interested parties can still apply for the one-day FOR SISTERS course on December 12, 2023.
Venous accesses have become a necessary standard both in intensive care and in providing for the patient's long-term needs, and they can make life easier for patients in a variety of situations. Take advantage of the opportunity to gain experience from the doctors of one of the largest Cannulation Centers in the Czech Republic and the doctors of the Metabolic Unit IV. VFN internal clinics and register for one of the courses that will be held in the spring of 2023.
The course will focus on:
- medium and long term venous access; indication, selection of a suitable input;
- education and preparation of the patient before the cannulation procedure;
- permanent venous access in patients with parenteral nutrition;
- early and late complications of permanent venous access;
- nursing care of permanent venous accesses in practice;
- venous puncture training under ultrasound control on phantoms;
- anatomy of the venous system and ultrasound navigation;
- venous access fixation, venous access manipulation and nursing procedures.
Date and venue of the course for nurses: December 12, 2023, Hoder's Hall, KARIM, entrance A6, General Faculty Hospital in Prague, U Nemocnice 499/2, 128 08 Nové Město, Prague 2.
Course price is CZK 1,500, the co-participation of a VFN employee in Prague is CZK 500.
13. 11. 2023During the entire month of November, the 17th year of the Spartan Blood charity project will take place in the VFN and in other places. Hockey fans...
31. 10. 2023From November 2 to 5, our hospital in OC Westfield Chodov is hosting a charity fair! By buying clothes and accessories, you contribute to a good cause! ...