Access to the computer network of the General University Hospital in Prague (VFN) for external employees / companies
Only its employees have access to the VFN computer network automatically. Other entities, such as trainees, 1st Medical Faculty staff, service and other companies in relation to the General Teaching Hospital, must apply for access.
To request permission to access the VFN computer network:
- The applicant shall download, print and complete Form F-UI-08.
- The applicant will present a completed and unsigned form at the Dispatching Department of the Department of Informatics and Digital Transformation of the General Teaching Hospital (Building of Directorate A5, U Nemocnice 499/2, Prague 2, tel. +420 224 962 119, working days 8:00 - 16:00 or by agreement on the telephone line).
- The dispatcher verifies the identity of the applicant (OP, passport). The applicant shall sign the form.
- The dispatcher will send an e-mail to the Garanto asking for approval of the validity of the requested access and the scope of access.
- Upon receiving confirmation from the Guarantor, an external user access account will be created.
- The applicant will be notified by e-mail of the approval and opening of the access account.
- The applicant will be present at the IC dispatching center (Building of the Directorate A5, U Nemocnice 499/2, Prague 2, tel. +420 224 962 119, on working days from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm or upon agreement on the above mentioned telephone line) your username and password. It is recommended to change the password on site.
- The access account expires after a maximum of 1 year after its establishment. Both the applicant and the Guarantor will be notified of the entered e-mail 1 month before the expiration date. The Guarantor requests an extension of the access account by e-mail - in response to an expiration warning e-mail.
Access to the VFN computer network is not done while you wait!
- Form F-UI-08 Request to establish external user access to VFN
- Regulations for the use of VFN by external users (SM-UI-02)
- Department of Informatics and Digital Transformation - Control Center, General University Hospital in Prague
U Nemocnice 499/2, 128 08 Prague 2
- Telephone Number: +420 224 962 119
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Updated 15. 8. 2019