Clinical pharmacist (m/f)
| Department of Occupational Medicine, Toxicological Information Center
Workplace: Toxicological Information Center
Time: 0.5 (20 hours per week, crowd per house)
Shift: one shift
Start date: immediately or by appointment
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO?
- Provide consultations to a healthcare professional on a non-stop telephone line,
- process data on clinical cases,
- maintain stocks of dedicated antidotes and anti-infectives,
- work with toxicological databases.
WHAT IS Awaiting You When You Join Our Team?
- Facilities of a large teaching hospital in the center of Prague,
- professional interesting and specific work of a consultant in toxicology,
- possibility of personal and professional growth and support of further education,
- stable salary evaluation,
- 5 weeks of vacation and 1 week of vacation to ensure personal matters,
- possibility of accommodation outside Prague,
- allowance for canteen meals or meal vouchers,
- attractive benefit program full of discounts and financial contributions. (see Benefits),
- kindergarten on the premises of the General Teaching Hospital and suburban summer camps for children of employees,
- interesting non-work activities - language courses, self-defense lessons, joint sports events and more.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- You have completed a university degree in pharmacy,
- you speak English at a communicative level, or also another world language,
- you can work with PC on user level,
- active approach to work and responsibility is no stranger to you,
- you are able to work independently and in a team,
- you want to learn new things and you are flexible,
- you can show us the moral and civil integrity (pure criminal record).
Let us know and come to us with us!
prof. MUDr. Sergei Zacharov, Ph.D., Head of the Clinic