Workplace: Toxicological Information Center
Time: 20 hours a week
Shift: one shift
Start date: immediately / for MD / RD
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO?
- waiting for the work of a health care professional on a continuous telephone line
- you will process clinical case data
- keep stocks of reserved antidotes
- work with toxicological databases
WHAT IS Awaiting You When You Join Our Team?
- Facilities of a large university hospital in the center of Prague
- Expert interesting and specific work of consultant in toxicology
- Possibility of personal and professional growth and support of further education
- Stable remuneration according to salary tables
- 5 weeks of leave and 1 week of leave to secure personal affairs
- Possibility of accommodation for outside Prague
- Catering allowance in canteens or meal vouchers
- Attractive benefit program full of discounts and financial contributions. (see. Benefits)
- VFN preschool and suburban summer camps for employees' children
- Interesting non-work activities - language courses, self-defense lessons, joint sporting events and more
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- You have graduated in pharmaceutical education.
- You know the world language, especially English, at user level.
- Are you interested in further education in the field.
- You manage work with PC at user level.
- An active approach to work and responsibility is not strange to you.
- You are able to work alone and in a team.
- You want to learn new things and are flexible.
- You can provide us with a moral and civil integrity (pure criminal record).
Let us know and come to us with us!
MUDr. Jiří Lešovský
Tel .: +420 22496 4536, E-mail: Jiri.Lesovsky@vfn.cz