Shift: one shift
Start date: immediately or by appointment
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO?
- Specialized diagnostic and therapeutic work of a child psychiatrist in outpatient and inpatient areas.
WHAT IS Awaiting You When You Join Our Team?
- Facilities of a large university hospital in the center of Prague
- Possibility of personal and professional growth and support of further education
- Stable and motivating salary
- 5 weeks of leave and 1 week of leave to secure personal affairs
- Possibility of accommodation for outside Prague
- Multisport map
- Catering allowance in canteens or meal vouchers
- VFN preschool and suburban summer camps for employees' children
- Interesting extracurricular activities - joint sports events and others
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- You have graduated from university.
- You have specialized competence in the field of child and adolescent psychiatrists.
- You manage work with PC at user level.
- An active approach to work and responsibility is not alien to you.
- You are able to work alone and in a team.
- You want to learn new things and are flexible.
- You can provide us with a moral and civil integrity (pure criminal record).
Let us know and come to us with us!
Principal MUDr. Petr Koťátko
Phone: 224 967 743 E-mail: Petr.Kotatko@vfn.cz