Workplace: ambulance and standard ward
Shift: one shift
Start date: immediately or by appointment
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO?
- Provide medical care in the field of pediatric rheumatology in outpatient and inpatient parts of the clinic
- You will be able to participate in scientific research and didactic activities of the 1st Faculty of Medicine
WHAT IS Awaiting You When You Join Our Team?
- Pleasant environment of the medical team
- Facilities of a large university hospital in the center of Prague.
- Possibility of personal and professional growth and support of further education
- Stable and motivating salary
- 5 weeks of leave and 1 week of leave to secure personal affairs
- Possibility of accommodation for outside Prague
- Catering allowance in canteens or meal vouchers
- Attractive benefit program full of discounts and financial contributions. (see. Benefits)
- VFN preschool and suburban summer camps for employees' children
- Interesting non-work activities - language courses, self-defense lessons, joint sporting events and more
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- You have specialized competence in pediatric rheumatology or pediatric medicine, or you have a pediatric strain
- You have min. 4 years of experience in paediatrics
- You enjoy working with children
- You are working with PC at user level
- An active approach to work and responsibility is not strange to you
- You are able to work alone and in a team
- You want to learn new things and are flexible
- Can you prove us moral and civil integrity (pure criminal record)
Let us know and come to us with us!
Primář MUDr. Pavel Srnský
Telephone: 00420/224 967 736, E-mail: email@example.com