Shift: one shift (40 hours per week)
Start date: by appointment
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO?
- Provide medical care as the head physician of the Neurostimulation Center team at the VFN Psychiatric Clinic
- Apply stimulation methods (ECT, RTMS, TDCS) to inpatients and outpatients
- Supervise a team of doctors in pre-certification training with an interest in stimulation methods in psychiatry
- Lead scientific research projects carried out in the Neurostimulation Center
WHAT IS Awaiting You When You Join Our Team?
- Facilities of a large university hospital in the center of Prague
- Independent management of the long-established Neurostimulation Center
- The possibility of independent scientific and research activity
- Possibility of personal and professional growth and support of further education
- Stable and motivating salary
- 5 weeks of leave and 1 week of leave to secure personal affairs
- Possibility of accommodation for outside Prague
- Catering allowance in canteens or meal vouchers
- Attractive benefit program full of discounts and financial contributions (see. Benefits)
- MultiSport card
- Holiday allowance
- VFN preschool and suburban summer camps for employees' children
- Interesting non-work activities - language courses, self-defense lessons, joint sporting events and more
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- You have graduated from university
- You are interested in the topic of stimulation methods in psychiatry
- You are working with PC at user level
- An active approach to work and responsibility is not strange to you
- You are able to work alone and in a team
- You want to learn new things and are flexible
- Can you prove us moral and civil integrity (pure criminal record)
Let us know and come to us with us!
MD Eva Kitzlerová, Ph.D.
e-mail: Eva.Kitzlerova@vfn.cz, telephone: 224 965 340