Time: 0,2 – 0,4
Shift: one shift
Start date: immediately or by appointment
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO?
- Provide medical care as an emergency physician with patients of a predominantly internal nature (part-time 1-2 days a week during normal working hours).
WHAT IS Awaiting You When You Join Our Team?
- Facilities of a large teaching hospital in the center of Prague,
- interesting work in caring for patients with a wide spectrum of diagnoses,
- friendly and pleasant work team,
- stable and motivating salary,
- 5 weeks of vacation and 1 week of vacation to ensure personal matters,
- possibility of accommodation outside Prague,
- allowance for canteen meals or meal vouchers,
- attractive benefit program full of discounts and financial contributions. (see Benefits),
- Multisport card,
- holiday allowance,
- kindergarten on the premises of the General Teaching Hospital and suburban summer camps for children of employees,
- interesting non-work activities - language courses, self-defense lessons, joint sports events and more.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- You have completed university education,
- you have a basic internal strain or professional specialization in the field of emergency medicine/general practical medicine/internal medicine/or in another field of an internal nature,
- you can work with PC on user level,
- active approach to work and responsibility are not alien to you,
- you are able to work independently and in a team,
- you want to learn new things and you are flexible,
- you can show us the moral and civil integrity (pure criminal record).
Let us know and come to us with us!
Principal MUDr. Jan Krupička, Ph.D.
Tel.: 224 963 135, E-mail: Jan.Krupicka@vfn.cz