| Secondary doctor
| I. Department of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases
Shift: one shift
Start date: immediately or by appointment
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO?
- To perform the work of a secondary doctor in the inpatient department of the clinic, which deals with diagnostics, differential diagnosis and treatment of lung diseases
WHAT IS Awaiting You When You Join Our Team?
- Possibility to participate in the dynamic development of the pulmonary clinic
- Technologically advanced up-to-date medicine
- Possibility of personal and professional growth and support of further education
- Stable and motivating salary
- 5 weeks of leave and 1 week of leave to secure personal affairs
- Possibility of accommodation for outside Prague
- Catering allowance in canteens or meal vouchers
- Attractive benefit program full of discounts and financial contributions. (see. Benefits)
- VFN nursery and suburban summer camps for employees
- Interesting non-work activities - language courses, self-defense lessons, joint sporting events and more
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- You have graduated from university.
- You are a doctor with an internal strain / specialization in the field.
- If you have a knowledge of English at the level of understanding professional text, it is an advantage for you, but not a condition.
- You manage work with PC at user level.
- An active approach to work and responsibility is not alien to you.
- You are able to work alone and in a team.
- You want to learn new things and are flexible.
- You can provide us with a moral and civil integrity (pure criminal record).
Let us know and come to us with us!
Tel .: 702 089 481, e-mail: Jan.Adamus@vfn.cz