Workplace: Department of Construction and Mechanical Engineering
Shift: one shift
Start date: by appointment
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO?
- Responsible for checking / comparing objects and documentation with the actual state, focus and subsequent drawing in DWG format,
- create minor project changes,
- to insert PO elements into DWG documentation,
- cooperate in the implementation of small construction projects - after the incorporation you will independently lead partial steps on projects,
- you will work with colleagues across VFN departments,
- prepare technical documents for projects,
- you will keep records of the project and other administrative tasks,
- issue orders and manage framework contracts,
- coordinate the work of regular workers (masons, locksmiths, painters, carpenters, etc.),
- you will be in charge of coordinating suppliers and service providers (painters, varnishers, glaziers, floorers, bricklayers),
- cooperate in the preparation of documents for the award of public contracts,
- control the implementation of the entrusted planned actions.
WHAT IS Awaiting You When You Join Our Team?
- Facilities of a large teaching hospital in the center of Prague,
- stable salary evaluation,
- possibility of personal and professional growth and support of further education,
- 5 weeks of vacation and 1 week of vacation to ensure personal matters,
- possibility of accommodation outside Prague,
- allowance for canteen meals or meal vouchers,
- attractive benefit program full of discounts and financial contributions. (see Benefits),
- MultiSport card
- holiday allowance,
- kindergarten on the premises of the General Teaching Hospital and suburban summer camps for children of employees,
- interesting extracurricular activities - language courses, self-defense lessons, joint sports events and more.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- You have completed secondary education,
- you are a graduate or a seasoned pro - everyone has a door open,
- you can work with a CAD program or similar program,
- you are well versed in construction documentation,
- you can work independently and in a team,
- you are passionate about the field with a desire to learn new things,
- you can work with PC on user level,
- you have a group B driving license,
- you have an active approach to work and you are flexible in time,
- reliability, diligence and diligence are not foreign to you,
- you can show us the moral and civil integrity (pure criminal record).
Let us know and come to us with us!
Send your CV to: Andrea Čásenská, Human Resources Department, Andrea.Casenska@vfn.cz