Workplace: Blood bank Faculty transfusion department
Shift: single shift (40 hours per week)/ continuous (37.5 hours per week)
Start date: immediately or by appointment
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO?
- Work in an immunohematology laboratory,
- perform special screening methods (eg identification of irregular anti-erythrocyte antibodies),
- work with analyzers,
- dispensing of transfusion products,
- perform antigen testing.
WHAT IS Awaiting You When You Join Our Team?
- Recruitment allowance CZK 25,000,
- facilities of a large teaching hospital in the center of Prague,
- sophisticated adaptation process with full mentor support,
- the possibility of personal and professional growth and support for further education,
- stable and motivating salary,
- 5 weeks leave + 1 week additional leave and 1 week off to provide personal matters,
- possibility of accommodation outside Prague,
- allowance for canteen meals or meal vouchers,
- MultiSport card
- holiday allowance,
- attractive benefit program full of discounts and financial contributions (see. Benefits),
- kindergarten on the premises of the General Teaching Hospital and suburban summer camps for children of employees,
- interesting extracurricular activities - language courses, self-defense lessons, joint sports events and more.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- You have finished min. High school education
- You have the professional and medical competence according to the Act 96/2004 Coll.
- You are a graduate or a seasoned pro - all of us have doors open
- You are manually skilled and precise in the work you do
- You are working with PC at user level
- An active approach to work and responsibility is not strange to you
- You are able to work alone and in a team
- You want to learn new things and are flexible
- Can you prove us moral and civil integrity (pure criminal record)
Let us know and come to us with us!
Mgr. Ilona Drdová
Phone: +420 725 813 716, e-mail: Ilona.Drdova@vfn.cz