Workplace: blood bank
Shift: single shift (40 hours per week)
Start date: immediately or by appointment
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO?
- work in an immunohematology laboratory
- carry out special investigation methods
- work with analyzers
WHAT IS Awaiting You When You Join Our Team?
- Recruitment allowance 10,000 (if you are a medical laboratory technician)
- facilities of a large teaching hospital in the center of Prague
- sophisticated adaptation process with full mentor support
- the possibility of personal and professional growth and support for further education
- stable and motivating salary,
- 5 weeks of leave and 1 week of leave to secure personal affairs
- possibility of accommodation for non-Prague
- allowance for canteen meals or meal vouchers
- MultiSport card
- holiday allowance
- attractive benefit program full of discounts and financial contributions (see. Benefits)
- kindergarten in the VFN complex and suburban summer camps for employees' children
- interesting extracurricular activities - language courses, self-defense lessons, joint sports events and more
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- You have finished min. High school education
- You have the professional and medical competence according to the Act 96/2004 Coll.
- You are a graduate or a seasoned pro - all of us have doors open
- You are manually skilled and precise in the work you do
- You are working with PC at user level
- An active approach to work and responsibility is not strange to you
- You are able to work alone and in a team
- You want to learn new things and are flexible
- Can you prove us moral and civil integrity (pure criminal record)
Let us know and come to us with us!
Mgr. Ilona Drdová
Phone: +420 725 813 716, e-mail: Ilona.Drdova@vfn.cz